Payment Processing for Insurance Carriers
Carriers utilize our platform every day to securely send funds across the industry. Now you can easily collect digital payments from insureds and agency partners with powerful integrations to save hours of manual work. Say goodbye to your merchant services account.
Much more than a payment processor.
Because our founders started in insurance, they understand how money moves across the industry.
- Sends funds across the industry with our payables feature
- PCI Level 1 secure payment page
- Accept ACH and credit card payments
- Daily batches and net funding
- Integrated with the most popular management systems
- Custom API integrations available
and much more
- Custom branded to match your brand
- Compliant in all 50 states
- Live customer support
Here are some common questions we get from insurance carriers.
What Credit Cards Do You Accept?
We accept all 4 major credit cards. Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
What’s the Funding Timeline?
Credit card, debit card, and ACH payments will typically take about 2 business days to settle to your bank account.
How Do I Track Transactions?
Your dashboard tracks all transactions, with e-receipts for each transaction, in real-time.
Is There a Limit on Transaction Sizes?
Your account is given a limit per transaction upon activation, but can be increased to accommodate larger payments.
Want to see why more carriers trust ePayPolicy?
We’d love to show you how we can reduce the burden of payments for your team.