Last updated June 6th, 2020.
b) Web Site Visits. ePayPolicy collects certain information from ePayPolicy Website visitors. This includes, but is not limited to, the home server domain name, e-mail address, type of computer and web browser, what pages visitor accessed, and limited information about search requests. This information is used to solve technical problems and to calculate overall usage statistics.
c) Web Site Transactions. At times, ePayPolicy will need personal information regarding a customer or a prospect. For example, to process an order or provide a subscription, ePayPolicy may need to know a customer’s name, mailing address, e-mail address and credit card details. It is ePayPolicy’s intent to inform you before ePayPolicy collects personal information, such as user’s name and/or address on the Internet. If you tell us that you do not wish to have this information used as a basis for further contact with you, ePayPolicy will respect your wishes.
Personal Information That May Be Collected.
a) Identifying Information. In order to access the Services and/or restricted areas within the ePayPolicy Website, ePayPolicy will request a user to provide certain personal identifying information (“Personal Information”), which may include: name, postal address, e-mail address, screen name, password, telephone number, facsimile number, method of payment, and, if applicable, credit card number. ePayPolicy may request additional information necessary to establish and maintain customer’s account. Personal Information does not include information that has been aggregated or made anonymous such that it can no longer be reasonably associated with a specific person.
b) Service Quality Monitoring. Some Web site transactions may require a customer to telephone ePayPolicy, or ePayPolicy to call the customer. ePayPolicy will not contact you by telephone without your prior consent, except to confirm an order placed online and/or to inform a customer of the status of such order. Customer should be aware that it is ePayPolicy’s practice to monitor, and in some cases record such calls for staff training or quality assurance purposes.
c) Information from Children. ePayPolicy does not sell products or services for purchase by children, and will not collect or post information from a child under the age of 18 without the involvement of a parent or guardian. ePayPolicy will notify the child’s parent or guardian at the e-mail address provided by the prospective customer, alerting the parent or guardian to the child’s use of the Web site and providing instructions as to how the parent or guardian can delete the child’s registration from the Web site. ePayPolicy does not use personally identifying information collected from children for marketing or promotional purposes, and does not disclose such information to any third party for any purpose whatsoever.
d) Lost or Stolen Information. If a customer’s credit card and/or password is lost or stolen, the customer should promptly notify ePayPolicy in order to enable ePayPolicy to cancel the lost or stolen information and to update its records with a changed credit card and/or password.
e) Chat Rooms, Forums and Bulletin Boards. If customer participates in an ePayPolicy chat room, discussion forum, or posts messages to an ePayPolicy bulletin board, customer should be aware that the information disclosed and shared will be broadly available to other persons, both inside of and/or outside ePayPolicy, who have access to that chat room, forum or bulletin board. Some individual ePayPolicy chat rooms, forums or bulletin boards have additional rules and conditions regarding participation. Also, participant’s expressed opinion is his or her own and should not be considered as reflecting the opinion of ePayPolicy.
f) Links to Other Web Sites. The ePayPolicy Website may contain links to other web sites (collectively, “third-party websites”). ePayPolicy does not operate or control such third-party websites, nor is ePayPolicy responsible for the privacy practices or the content thereof. Please always review the applicable privacy practices of such third-party websites before deciding whether to provide any personal and/or financial information to them.
Uses Made of the Personal Information.
b) Marketing Uses. ePayPolicy does not sell or rent your Personal Information to marketers or third parties.
c) Stored Information Uses. ePayPolicy stores and retains the information provided by customer. Stored information is used by ePayPolicy and ePayPolicy agents: to support customer interaction with the ePayPolicy Website; to deliver applicable Services to customer; and/or to contact customer again about other Services. We may occasionally email you with information about offers or new services. You can opt out of these email communications by replying with “unsubscribe” in the subject line, or via an unsubscribe link included in such communications. However, you will continue to receive certain email communications related to your account, including information regarding transactions and your relationship with ePayPolicy.
Disclosure of the Personal Information.
a) Within Corporate Organization. ePayPolicy is an organization with business processes, management structures, and technical systems that cross borders. ePayPolicy may share your Personal Information within the ePayPolicy corporate organization.
b) Mergers and Acquisitions. Circumstances may arise where for business reasons, ePayPolicy decides to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize its businesses in the United States or some other country. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of Personal Information to prospective or actual purchasers, and/or receiving such information from sellers. It is ePayPolicy’s practice to seek appropriate protection for Personal Information in these types of transactions.
c) Disclosure to Governmental Authorities. ePayPolicy may release personal information to appropriate governmental authorities where release is required by law (for example, a subpoena) or by a regulation, or is requested by a government agency conducting investigations or proceedings.
- Use of Computer Tracking Technologies.
- a) No Tracking of Personal Information. ePayPolicy’s Website is not set up to track, collect or distribute Personal Information not entered by visitors. Through website access logs, ePayPolicy does collect clickstream data and HTTP protocol elements, which generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data, such as the number of hits and visits to our sites. This information is used for internal purposes by technical support staff for research and development, user analysis and business decision making, all of which provides better services to the public. The statistics garnered, which contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information, may also be provided to third parties.
- c) Use of Web Beacon Technologies. ePayPolicy may also use Web beacon or other technologies to better tailor its Website to provide better customer service. If these technologies are in use, when a visitor accesses these pages of the Web site, a non-identifiable notice of that visit is generated which may be processed by ePayPolicy or by its suppliers. Web beacons usually work in conjunction with cookies. If customer does not want cookie information to be associated with customer’s visits to these pages, customer can set its browser to turn off cookies; however, Web beacon and other technologies will still detect visits to these pages, but the notices they generate cannot be associated with other non-identifiable cookie information and are disregarded.
- d) Collection of Non-Identifiable Information. ePayPolicy may collect non-identifiable information from user visits to the ePayPolicy Website in order to provide better customer service. Examples of such collecting include traffic analysis, such as tracking of the domains from which users visit or tracking numbers of visitors; measuring visitor activity on the ePayPolicy Website; Website and system administration; user analysis; and business decision making. Such information is sometimes known as “clickstream data.” ePayPolicy or its contractors may use this data to analyze trends and statistics.
- e) Collection of Personal Information. ePayPolicy collects personal identifying information from customer during a transaction. ePayPolicy may extract some personally identifying information about that transaction in a non-identifiable format and combine it with other non-identifiable information, such as clickstream data. This information is used and analyzed only at an aggregate level (not at an individual level) to help ePayPolicy understand trends and patterns. This information is not reviewed at an individual level.
a) Commitment to Online Security. ePayPolicy uses industry standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving personal information. ePayPolicy maintains security measures in its physical facility designed to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that ePayPolicy has collected from user.
b) No Liability for Acts of Third Parties. ePayPolicy will exercise all reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of customer personal information. However, transmissions protected by industry standard security technology and implemented by human beings cannot be made absolutely secure. Consequently, ePayPolicy shall not be liable for unauthorized disclosure of personal information due to no fault of ePayPolicy including, but not limited to, errors in transmission and unauthorized acts of ePayPolicy staff and third parties.
Access Rights to Data.
a) Information Maintained by ePayPolicy. Upon customer’s request, ePayPolicy will provide a reasonable description of customer’s personally identifiable information that ePayPolicy maintains in its data bank. ePayPolicy can be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com, telephone at 844-372-9300, or postal mail at 5000 Plaza On The Lake, Suite 150, Austin, Texas 78746.
b) Corrections and Changes to Personal Information. Help ePayPolicy to keep customer’s Personal Information accurate. If customer’s Personal Information changes, or if customer notes an error upon review of such Personal Information that ePayPolicy has on file, please promptly e-mail ePayPolicy at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the new or correct information.
a) Questions, Problems and Complaints. If you have a question about this Policy, or a complaint about ePayPolicy compliance with this Policy, you may contact ePayPolicy by e-mail at email@example.com.